Would you like to work on one of the most disruptive products for an autonomous enterprise? We are a group of innovators on a mission to make enterprise intelligence searchable, click-less and bring the power of machine learning to every business user. We make enterprise intelligence super easy to consume – as easy as using Google or YouTube. And we are only getting started!
MachEye is looking for a Sales/Business Development Representative (BDR) to take our sales team to the next level. Research and identify the correct prospects in the US, connect with them over the phone/email, convert them to leads, and eventually converting them into opportunities for the sales team. Own and build a sales pipeline by working collaboratively with Account Executives and sales leadership. You will benefit from weekly training sessions but also bring your own creative ideas to help evolve the role of the BDR team at MachEye.
Your responsibilities on a typical day
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries and generate outbound leads
- Be responsible for articulating product description and value to prospects and effective hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities
- Set appointments for sales team after a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live events, set meetings for conferences
- Effectively use tools to research target accounts and identify appropriate relevant targets for outbound campaigns
- Become an expert in product usage, know the insight out of the MachEye product
- Work during US Eastern Time work hours (5pm to 2:30am IST)
We hope you've
- Got tenacity and relentlessness in pursuit of meeting or exceeding your sales plan
- Superb English communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated success in prospecting & selling. Personal qualities of drive, fearlessness, determination, grit, confidence, action orientation and hunger for winning
- Exceptional sourcing skills to uncover potential customers and decision-makers
- Humble personality, no job is too small and being a team player willing to help out wherever possible
- The tendency to think positively and love a challenge
- A strong desire to never stop learning or growing professionally
- An instinct to seek out feedback in order to learn and achieve peak performance
- Experience using CRM, Marketing Technology Stack, such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Office
MachEye’s BI platform offers natural search, click-less intelligence, and interactive audio-visuals to improve the speed of decisions, uncover business opportunities, and increase user engagement. MachEye ensures a single source of truth through zero data duplication, and simplifies the on-boarding process with an automated data catalog.
Simply put, MachEye makes data analytics stress-free, instantaneous, and insightful for every business user.
Apply for this job at email@example.com.