MachEye is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. An SDR is the first voice of the company to potential customers. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities in North America by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers through various channels.
Our ideal candidate has 4-5 years of sales experience, is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for solving problems and cutting-edge technology.
Please be aware that the only market you will be selling into in this position is North America. You are expected to work during Eastern Time hours – 5.30 PM to 2:30 AM IST.
Your responsibilities on a typical day
- Use emails, phone calls, social media, and other channels to reach out to analytics decision-makers and generate interest.
- When a prospect wants to explore our solution, you will perform the first discovery call and demo by yourself where you’ll qualify the lead on BANT metrics.
- Once the lead is BANT qualified, you’ll introduce them to an Account Executive (AE) who will handle the relationship and sales cycle.
Skills & Requirements
- Must Have - Minimum 3 years of experience in SaaS industry (preferably the last 3 years).
- Must Have - Minimum 2 years of Sales Development experience in the North American market (last 2 years).
- Excellent English written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience using CRMs and Sales Enablement tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Office.
- Any experience of previously working in a Data, Analytics or BI company is a bonus.
- Early-stage startup experience is a plus.
- Disciplined - The most successful SDRs are very disciplined with their day-to-day activities. Ensuring you are making enough calls and sending enough emails & LinkedIn connects is half the battle won.
- Persistent - The quality, consistency and frequency of follow-ups after initial outreach separates the average SDRs from the best. You are willing to work outside strict job description parameters and you think creatively about new ways of targeting prospects.
- Competitive - You want to win and are willing to work hard to get there. You are open to learning from others that are successful.
- Self-Motivated - Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup. You are willing to take feedback and learn new things quickly. Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines are essential.
Total Salary: INR 8 to 14 lakhs per annum (negotiable for the ideal candidate)
MachEye's augmented analytics platform transforms the way organizations integrate their data, decisions, and operations. While current analytical platforms only answer “what” questions on data, MachEye helps users answer “what, why and how” scenarios for everyone at an organization. Decision makers at any level can now receive actionable insights and recommendations through a “Google like” search experience and “YouTube like” audio-visual experience, in addition to charts and self-service analytics. MachEye adds an actionable "play" button to data!
If this sounds like you, apply now! email@example.com.