MachEye is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. An SDR is the first voice of the company to potential customers. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities in North America by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers through various channels.
Our ideal candidate has 4-5 years of sales experience, is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for solving problems and cutting-edge technology.
Please be aware that the only market you will be selling into in this position is North America. You are expected to work during Eastern Time hours – 5.30 PM to 2:30 AM IST.
Your responsibilities on a typical day
- Use emails, phone calls, social media, and other channels to reach out to analytics decision-makers and generate interest.
- When a prospect wants to explore our solution, you will perform the first discovery call and demo by yourself where you’ll qualify the lead on BANT metrics.
- Once the lead is BANT qualified, you’ll introduce them to an Account Executive (AE) who will handle the relationship and sales cycle.
Skills & Requirements
- Must Have - Minimum 3 years of experience in SaaS industry (preferably the last 3 years).
- Must Have - Minimum 2 years of Sales Development experience in the North American market (last 2 years).
- Excellent English written and verbal business communication skills.
- Experience using CRMs and Sales Enablement tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Office.
- Any experience of previously working in a Data, Analytics or BI company is a bonus.
- Early-stage startup experience is a plus.
- Disciplined - The most successful SDRs are very disciplined with their day-to-day activities. Ensuring you are making enough calls and sending enough emails & LinkedIn connects is half the battle won.
- Persistent - The quality, consistency and frequency of follow-ups after initial outreach separates the average SDRs from the best. You are willing to work outside strict job description parameters and you think creatively about new ways of targeting prospects.
- Competitive - You want to win and are willing to work hard to get there. You are open to learning from others that are successful.
- Self-Motivated - Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup. You are willing to take feedback and learn new things quickly. Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines are essential.
Total Salary: INR 8 to 14 lakhs per annum (negotiable for the ideal candidate)
Would you like to work on one of the most disruptive technologies for Artificial Intelligence and data? We’re a group of innovators on a mission to create better data experiences for Business Intelligence and bring the power of machine learning to every business user. We make enterprise intelligence simple and fun to consume – as easy as using Google or YouTube. And we're only getting started!
MachEye is a modern-day Business Intelligence platform that adds an actionable "play" button to data.
MachEye is the only personal business companion built for every business user and for all their data. We shatter the barriers that prevent organizations of all sizes from unleashing personalized BI for everyone. With MachEye, enterprises are equipped with a single, integrated platform that delivers intelligent search, actionable insights & interactive stories. MachEye is built for the cloud with AI as an architecture and discovers secure and governed business insights without limits.
Apply for this job at email@example.com.