Are you looking to advance your career at a rapidly growing SaaS startup? Join MachEye to help us transform the way people interact with enterprise data and analytics. We use AI to explain “Why” business metrics are changing and “How” to act on insights. MachEye is the only analytics platform that makes data consumable and actionable with a Google and YouTube-like user experience. We're funded by top VCs in Silicon Valley and we're looking for a talented digital marketer to accelerate our business.
In this role, you'll be leading our digital marketing and advertising campaigns to improve brand awareness and build MachEye's inbound demand generation engine. There are many opportunities for end-to-end ownership of projects, career growth, and business impact alongside a passionate team of problem solvers.
Your responsibilities on a typical day
- Plan and execute digital marketing, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build, and grow our social media presence
- Measure and assess performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals
- Optimize spend and marketing performance
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and promote marketing assets
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
We hope you've
- Bachelor's degree in marketing-related field or at least 3 years of work experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the SaaS industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines, as well as LinkedIn
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, ActiveCampaign, etc.)
MachEye's augmented analytics platform transforms the way organizations integrate their data, decisions, and operations. While current analytical platforms only answer “what” questions on data, MachEye helps users answer “what, why and how” scenarios for everyone at an organization. Decision makers at any level can now receive actionable insights and recommendations through a “Google like” search experience and “YouTube like” audio-visual experience, in addition to charts and self-service analytics. MachEye adds an actionable "play" button to data!
If this sounds like you, apply now! email@example.com.